Monday, June 29, 2015

Grumpy Joe



Ratings: 4.5/5 STARS (Food) and 4/4STARS (Service)
LocationLeonard Wood Road, Baguio, Benguet
Type: Restaurant
Hotline+639164936879

If you still have no idea where Leonard Wood Road is, Grumpy Joe is located near 50's diner. Speaking of that diner....the two have striking similarities. Both have affordable prices (almost the same), both have combo meals, and both have some similar specialties. Their biggest difference is the service. Grumpy Joe has a better service.

Anyway, I'm not here to compare 50's diner snd Grumpy Joe. I'm here to share my Grumpy experience!

The service and the stuff were okay. The people were really polite and helpful, call them once and they'll come to you. They actually have a funny motto that says “It ain't grumpy at Grumpy Joe". However, the place is kinda small. We have to wait (there's a waiting line outside the restaurant) for a few minutes to get a table. The center of the resto was filled with wooden chairs and the rest are couches (couches are more comfortable, yes). So you're lucky if you got the comfortable ones.

The food was great, really. I was so full I nearly puked outside the restaurant (i am being serious here). 

Here's their menu (credits to actslifestyle.com):


Affordable, right? They are sooo soo delicious, I'm telling you. They can also make you full in half an hour.

1st try: We ordered (I'm with my boyfriend) Combo meals which were super sulit btw, frappes, and pizza wrap. 2nd and nth try: the rest of the menu (some best sellers and recommendations)


CARBONARA AND LASAGNA ARE TO DIE FOR.


I highly recommend White Chocolate Raspberry and Hazelnut Frappes! And oh, have I mentioned that most of their cold drinks are in mason jars

I can't find the rest of the food-pictures :( But I swear they're all good! We eat dinner here most of the time. A must-try for Baguio tourists!


No comments:

Post a Comment